Thursday, June 23, 2011

cheetah nails!

I know I've been AWOL this past week and it's been a hectic one for me. I did a bunch of designs but I just kind of hated them all and didn't even bother taking pics. So I was on this blog: hellogiggles and I saw a tutorial for cheetah nails. I had never done them before and I don't have a Bundle Monster plate for it so I basically stayed away from anything that I had to do too freehand because my right-handed painting sucks...yes, this mean's I'm left handed! So, needless to say, I've been working on it and my painting skills are much less shaky now! YAY.  Since I've been getting better at it I decided to try this design out.


And to prove to you that I CAN paint my opposite hand I took a picture!

My apologies for the quality. I'm using the iPhoto feature on my Mac until I get a hold of the battery I need for my camera.

The colors I used for this mani are ULTA Base Coat, OPI La PAz-itively Hot Matte for the overall color, OPI Black Onyx and Essie Turquoise & Caicos for the Cheetah spots. I topped it all of with a coat of GNP 90 second nail dryer.

As soon as I post this I'm taking it off and trying another design. I've got no idea what I want to do but I'm thinking something sparkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment